The Singapore Cantonese Language Meetup Group Message Board The Singapore Cantonese Language Meetup Group Discussion Forum › Meetup details changed: 69th Cantonese Meetup "Let's Go Steamboat or what th

Meetup details changed: 69th Cantonese Meetup "Let's Go Steamboat or what they call 打邊爐 in HK"

Edwin R.
Edwin_Ralphael
Singapore, SG
Hello Everyone,
We are please to inform everyone that we have went down and spoken to the owner of the restaurant and they allow to increase the booking to 35 Pax so we are expanding our RSVP to allow 35 members to come and join us for the Singapore Cantonese Meetup.  However we have just confirm the price for the Dinner cost at $22 and not $20 they have recently increase the price because of the change of management, someone else have taken over the restaurant, so what is additional $2 compare to the great time that we are all going to have! I have just updated the website, myself and willy is looking forward to meet everyone there this coming Friday!
If you have any enquires or if you need any directions you can contact us
Edwin - 98363368
Willy - 96433236
I've updated this Meetup. For more details, see the full listing:
http://www.meetup.com/sgcantonese/events/183206172/­
When: Friday, May 30, 2014 7:00 PM
Where: Chongqing Original Old Hotpot
87 Beach Road. #01-02 Chye Sing Building,
Singapore
RSVP limit: 35 "Yes" RSVPs
If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)
You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.