Pasadena .NET Developers Group (formerly San Gabriel Valley) Message Board › Warner Bros needs leader to drive PC desktop media application development!

Warner Bros needs leader to drive PC desktop media application development!

A former member
Post #: 4
I'd like to share with you an excellent engineering management opportunity recently opened at Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.! While this position is based out of Burbank, CA, which I realize is a bit far from San Francisco, I thought given the economy your members might like to know about this excellent opportunity. I do hope to hear from you and please feel free to share this description with colleagues who's work you admire if you think they may be interested.

Title: Manager, Digital Media Desktop Applications
Company: Warner Bros. Entertainment, Inc.

As you may have heard, Warner Bros. has recently announced the acquisition of Flixster followed by the quick release of our new “Flixster Collections” application (available for download at http://www.flixsterco...­. This app allows consumers to manage their video libraries, share information about movies and TV shows, etc. in one convenient PC desktop application. Continued development in this area (and in new products) requires us to add a software engineering manager to our group who has prior experience in the development of installable, desktop (i.e., PC/Mac) applications. This person will be our subject matter expert (SME) in the development of products for the consumer desktop (i.e., installers, operating system level issues, live patching, updating, etc.).

***Key to this position is real-world experience in developing applications for the vast array of different PC configurations found in the typical home or office (as opposed to experience developing “turn-key” solutions with highly defined system requirements).

If you’re ready for this challenge, please contact:

Todd Cranston-Cuebas
Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.
818-954-5856
todd.cc@warnerbros.com
http://www.warnerbros...­
Angel Bond
WideVisionTech
Los Angeles, CA
Post #: 12
Send an Email Post a Greeting
Please contact me for further discussion 323-325-6735