addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

SOCIAL HAPPENINGS and GREAT TIMES! ( S.H.A.G ) Message Board › Welcome 2014! Event Info

Welcome 2014! Event Info

A former member
Hello. I put the link for the ticket for the event. Please go ahead and buy if you didn’t do it yet. As far as dress code, they don’t have any in the site, so I would go with “dress to impress”. We will take pictures for future event promotion in the meet up. They have street parking, so be prepared to walk maybe 5 min or so. I will see if they let us park on the church parking lot. keep an eye on the comment section. If you have something comes up and cannot be in the event please update your RSVP. See you there. My number is 314-922-7581, Please include your name if you send me an IM. Sunny