addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Seattle Shakespeare (Etc!) Readthrough Group Message Board Archive › Meetup details changed: Read "A Midsummer Night's Dream" at University Branc

Meetup details changed: Read "A Midsummer Night's Dream" at University Branch Library

Nancy E.
user 33143252
Seattle, WA
Because of the rainly forecast, I've updated this Meetup to change to an indoor location. For more details, see the full listing:
http://www.meetup.com/shakespeare-50/events/70079472/­

When: Saturday, June 30, 2012 1:00 PM

Where: University branch, Seattle Public Library
5009 Roosevelt Way NE
Seattle, WA 98105

Though it doesn't look like picnic weather, anyone who still wants to socialize over lunch is welcome to bring food down to the library meeting room - which is actually quite spacious and pleasant - at noon.

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)

You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.