align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfullheartglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Seattle Shakespeare (Etc!) Readthrough Group Message Board Archive › Much Ado About Nothing movie

Much Ado About Nothing movie

Cole
user 13521947
Seattle, WA
Post #: 1
I tried to post this in response to my RSVP, but it was too long.

I'm glad Cassie proposed going to see the movie at Harvard Exit. I'm in (even though I've seen it already.) AND!!! I have the perfect post-movie conversation spot: that strange room on the third floor of the Harvard Exit. It's never locked, it's always empty, and it's oddly swanky, with a faded glamour that suits the look of Whedon's movie version. I say let's not ask for permission, just all repair there afterward until we decide on somewhere else to go (if indeed anyone wants to go out together after) or until we get told we can't be there. I volunteer to smuggle in some wine & glasses for the post-movie Flash Mob party.

All depends on picking a date. What's the "Wednesday" you're contemplating, Cassie? The 10th? I can do Wednesday or Saturday.