addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Seattle Shakespeare (Etc!) Readthrough Group Message Board Archive › William Shakespeare's Star Wars

William Shakespeare's Star Wars

Gene L
user 19640341
Seattle, WA
Post #: 518

I just posted a suggested meetup for reading through this recent book.­
Gig Harbor, WA
Post #: 7
I have my copy. Gene, if we're the only interested people, we can set up a meeting time.
If it's just us, that's OK with me, though I'd love to have to insights of our worthy colleagues from the group.
Nancy E.
user 33143252
Seattle, WA
Post #: 4
It may be that people just haven't noticed this. Do you guys want me to post this, which means everyone gets an e-mail about it, and people can comment with time and place suggestions? Or do you want to choose a time and place and then I can announce it? I don't know anything about your schedule, Gene.
Gig Harbor, WA
Post #: 8
OK w/me, Nancy.

Maybe we could do it on one of our "off" Saturdays, if that works for Gene.