[This workshop is full - thank you! - not all reservations are shown here]
How do you banish fear and old baggage, and move forward?
With the right tools.
We've got road-tested strategies for you, using shamanism, tarot, talismans, magic and more.
This workshop explores ways to better establish our own healthy boundaries as women in a changing world. You'll learn new ways to
- create a more empowered personal path
- identify areas where your boundaries are weak or absent
- pick up less cultural negativity and avoid other people's drama
- quit saying "yes" when you mean "no"
- give yourself permission to take care of yourself without feeling guilty
- begin healing old wounds that sap your strength
- create and empower sacred space and talismans to carry with you
- tap unique feminine divine energies and lore for support
The empowerment of authentic healing is a process - let it start now. These are life skills that, once learned, are yours to keep and use forever, survival skills that strengthen with continued use.
Teachers are Renna Shesso and Emily Jones - Both are teachers, priestesses of the Craft, tarot mavens and shamanic practitioners.
Wednesday, May 1, 2013, 7-9:30 pm
Full Moon Books and Events Center
9106 W. 6th Avenue, Lakewood CO 80215
$35 includes all materials
You'll need to register in advance as there is some preparation for you to do before arriving. You can use the PayPal link on this page, or stop by Full Moon. Please contact us via this page for more information.