This is a place for shamanic practitioners and students of shamanism to meet, journey and share community, as we enter into the place of heart and spirit. Note to new attendees: Prior journeying experience is required.*
The circle we create each month contains the energy and intention of the work we do, as individuals and as a group of people joining together. This is our circle, our "travel club."
Destination? Those deep places of the heart, those wise and compassionate places where Spirit resides, waiting to commune with us.
The shamanic journey lets us safely shift into a conscious connection with spirit, for learning, healing, and the direct revelation of spiritual guidance.
Let's bring our energies together to journey, learn, heal and grow.
- drums and/or rattles if you have them
- note-taking materials
- a bandanna or other eye-covering
- perhaps a yoga mat or small blanket to lay on
- your good intentions
- $5-$10 to contribute towards the use of our space
- Please read our "About" page for a better idea of what we'll be doing and how we go about it.
We welcome all traditions of shamanic practice.*
Doors are shut and we begin at 7:00, when we'll formally create our circle.
To honor healing and safe sacred space for all, this gathering is absolutely drug- and alcohol-free.
* If you have no experience so far with shamanism - specifically, with shamanic journeying - check the calendar for Intro and Beginning classes. Again, some prior journeying experience is required, so all are able to participate more fully.
PS: Is this gathering kid-appropriate? Not really. Please read our "About children" page; email Renna for clarification if you still have questions: email@example.com (copy and paste)
Shamanic workshops and trainings are listed on our Calendar.