Hello Every One :)
Sound Massage Therapy
Tibetan Singing Bowls
According to Peter Hess method done by Lukasz
Sound massage is based on ancient knowledge concerning effect of sounds that was applied in Indian healing therapy as long as more
5000 years ago. Sound massage with singing bowls is a therapy
where bowls are placed on the dressed body or into the health aura
and tapped gently with a felt mallet. The calming harmonizing sounds as well as the gentle vibrations of the singing bowls induce a feeling
of well-being and very effective deep relaxation.
The most important effects
- relief from headache, fatigue, insomnia, digestive disorders,joint or muscles aches
menstrual disorders, emotional imbalances
- eliminates neck and back tension
- relieves chronic pain
- regulates the pressure
- improves the appearance of skin
- fast achievement of deep relaxation
- improves concentration
- reinforcement of self-healing forces
- positive influence on self- confidence and creativity
- stress reduction through deep relaxation and endorphin release
- promotes deeper sleep
- profound effect on acupuncture meridians
- relief of tensions and blockages in the body
- aura harmonizing
- chakras balancing
- accelerator in the absorption of medicinal and cosmetic preparations
Few words about myself
For over 15 years I was involved in music production as well as writing music which is one of the most profound ways to dig deep into myself. When I started to be more interested in self-development, wide range of alternative medicine I found Tibetan Singing Bowls and Gongs.
Sound is such of powerful tool and we all experience it every single day.
That’s way I am proud to invite you for my sessions.
For bookings made via meet.up until Wednesday 17/10 there is a special price of 10 pounds for session
Venue is based in North London-Finchley
only 3 spots left!
contact via meet.up or through email [masked]