align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfullheartglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Shoot Miami Message Board › Challenge Weekly winners

Challenge Weekly winners

Sharon P.
user 33238322
Miami, FL
Post #: 1
Hi Zizi
Is there a way u could have a special place where u post the weekly winners for the 52 week challenge . I haven't been able to make the meeting. Thanks for ur great work!
A former member
Post #: 2
I have also asked several times about the winners. It would be nice to know who won, it seems like the overall challenge is losing momentum because each week there are fewer participants. I think posting the winners would help keep some of the momentum.
ZiZi
ZiZi_Zabaneh
Group Organizer
Miami, FL
Post #: 822
Patricia D.
user 12936875
Boynton Beach, FL
Post #: 28
Only 8 weeks winners have been posted. Who has won the rest of them?
Sharon P.
user 33238322
Miami, FL
Post #: 2
Still no winners for the last 11 weeks.... I would be happy to help if needs be
ZiZi
ZiZi_Zabaneh
Group Organizer
Miami, FL
Post #: 828
Thanks Sharon ;-)

The list has been updated: http://www.meetup.com...­
Dana
Dana7979
Miami, FL
Post #: 89
Oh wow! Thank you Zizi! Will all of the winning photos be in an exhibit at the end of the year?