addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Save this Meetup!

This Meetup no longer has an Organizer.
Without an Organizer, it will disappear from our website in 2 day(s).

You can join this Meetup and become the Organizer.

30's & 40's Jersey Shore Fun Group Message Board › I just added a "Rock the Troops" meetup event for tonight 07/07/12

I just added a "Rock the Troops" meetup event for tonight 07/07/12

Freehold, NJ
Post #: 12
I realize this is last minute, but I totally forgot about this event tonight. It is a special musical event to benefit our troops with the Adopt a Soldier Platoon. Tickets are $10 and more information can be found at Feel free to visit the suggested events of this site to find this meetup. If we get enough responses, it will be posted as an event for tonight. I am going either way, so I am just putting it out there for anyone that would like to join me.
Thanks, Cynthia M.
user 14224436
Red Bank, NJ
Post #: 1
Hi Cynthia, I don't think I can make it but I wanted to check out and it doesn't seem to work.
Thanks for saving this group. I definitely want to attend future events.