addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

HUGS -Central Florida Shyness & Social Anxiety Support Group Message Board › So how many members actually are still around?

So how many members actually are still around?

A former member
Post #: 2
Just wondering how many of us are still active, and looking to meetup, and make friends that share the same shyness and social anxiety? I was hoping this group would have more people still active. Please post here if you are still active and such. wink

Thanks!

-Erin
A former member
Post #: 3
I'm still here, waiting on something fun, I'm much more bound to be social if is something like bowling or something that occupies some of the time, not just looking at each other over eating.

That I can't handle. I'm looking out for that and will be ready to participate.
A former member
and I am still here waiting as well. I was planning to see a movie in winter park with the group but I was too anxious to go when the time came. Go figure:)
Daniel
user 12688666
Orlando, FL
Post #: 54
I am alive but we are shy lol. I actually am somewhat active in a couple of other groups, but i was hoping to be able to learn stuff here. IDK. I go do stuff that I am interested in, but I am socially awkward so I do stuff like dive or rid ebikes so you don'thave to talk much lol. I am either too chatty (about a topic I know aboutor I force it and its awkward) or don't know what to say.
A former member
I'm new and I asked the same question not long ago, I wasn't sure if the group still met & did things together. I'm glad we decided on something. :-)
Daniel
user 12688666
Orlando, FL
Post #: 55
I have a suggestion or at least an offer, I live in east Orange area 5 miles from UCF, and am currently unemployed, and I have a couple of friends that for one reason or another are not able to do stuff with me a lot. Days like today, it is nice out, I am into hiking and I do go to the gym, but have been tired of that and want to enjoy being outside. Anyone like going for walks, anywhere? I always wanted to walk around waterford lakes shopping center, but I do like hiking trails too. Either one. Just wanna get out on nice days (sometimes in crappy weather I like it too) and tired of being lonely. I ramble a lot if I have something to say. sometimes I am quiet. IDK just a thought. In my other groups, I am a beginner and the activities they do are too intense (MTB, Hiking, etc). I tried to get a beginner thing going in the Mountain Bike group I am in but its still hard to get people.

So in short...anyone like walking for an hour or two, window shopping etc? I am in East Orange but don't mind downtown either as long as there is a place to park free lol.
A former member
Hmmmm....

Well. Lets get a bowling day/night going or something. Anyone know of a good, cheap, bowling alley?
And if anyone else has an idea please feel free to share. =) Or better yet just suggest a place and time to
do something ;) Hope everyone is doing well!
A former member
Post #: 7
Hmmmm....

Well. Lets get a bowling day/night going or something. Anyone know of a good, cheap, bowling alley?
And if anyone else has an idea please feel free to share. =) Or better yet just suggest a place and time to
do something ;) Hope everyone is doing well!
How about colonial Lanes? I used to bowl there when I lifed on the east side of town.