HUGS -Central Florida Shyness & Social Anxiety Support Group Message Board › Suggestions to liven things up?

Suggestions to liven things up?

A former member
Post #: 2
Yazmeen C.- i was also looking forward to the mall outing as well. but like Daniel said it seems that no one is doing a follow through. it sucks crying

Hi Indira, if you'd like you and I can meet up and maybe walk around and meet and then dine at the Panera or something if you want. I still want to go and I really wouldnt mind if anyone met me there it would still be fun even if us two made it whatduya say :0p
A former member
Post #: 3
yea that would be cool, we could meet up. what time were you thinking?
A former member
Post #: 10
Did you guys meet up?! laughing
A former member
Post #: 4
Did you guys meet up?! laughing

no i am waiting for Yazmeen to reply.
A former member
Post #: 3
awww Indira, I am soo sorry I missed your post crying

I would have loved to meet up with you. I should have left my phone number or something because I didn't log in to check the board until today. I noticed the next official meet-up is at the comedy club in two weeks. If you want we can meet up before then maybe at Lake Eola or something. And if you have a dog you can bring him/her and I'll bring my puppy.

Aww man, i'm bumbed out lol.

(321-328-0090)
This is a text free number. When someone calls it, it texts me that I missed a call. All texts on it are free.

Daniel
user 12688666
Orlando, FL
Post #: 72
Mido--you swim? Got a membership to a gym or the Y? I need to start swimmin again I am so out of shape. I was on swim team
A former member
Post #: 11
Strange how people are striking out on their own, instead of waiting for official meetups. I'm glad you guys are willing to get together, which is the whole point right? biggrin
A former member
Post #: 1
I know I'm new and my ideas do not mean much, but there is a place in Longwood that I have heard great things about. I haven't been yet do to no one to go with, and it seems to be one of those places great with people odd without. http://rebounderzlong...­ Here are a few videos of one room they even do black light dodge ball. The rest of the place is massive x-box room, arcade games old school to new, leather sofas, air hockey tables, ski ball etc and on. They have a few other offers as well but it should be at the link.
A former member
Post #: 5
i think that sounds awesome. i checked out the website it looks like a cool place. and its true what you said great place to go with a group of people. great idea smile

hopefully it can be arranged somehow.
Daniel
user 12688666
Orlando, FL
Post #: 78
Yeah I got two tickets to that I am takin my little brother to it after he gets out of school...Also, it is funny how some people make suggestions or plans, then when people respond to them, they do not replybiggrin.....hint hint...I want to go swimming!!!!