addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

HUGS -Central Florida Shyness & Social Anxiety Support Group Message Board › Suggestions to liven things up?

Suggestions to liven things up?

Daniel
user 12688666
Orlando, FL
Post #: 81
Pool Party!!!!!
cool
Daniel
user 12688666
Orlando, FL
Post #: 82
I wanna go swimmin I wanna go swimmin I wanna go swimmin like YESTERDAY!!! lol
Kris V.
user 4364202
Orlando, FL
Post #: 17
Weekiva Springs State Park would be a great place to go! I love the swimming area there, nice and cool on these hot summer days! We can all bring a picnic lunch?
A former member
Post #: 16
Kayaking/canoeing at Wekiva Springs next weekend with young outdoor adventurers, you are all more than welcome. Ugh why do i keep telling you guys about my other group, you all should check out Young Outdoor Adventurers and Outdoor Adventure Recreation groups they are both very active and very very friendly to new members as well as having good times on all their meet ups. They both usually have at least 1 meetup a week going on and are both open to new ideas from members to make things happen.
A former member
Post #: 15
@ Colby - Group sounds like fun! Thank you for sharing :-)
Daniel
user 12688666
Orlando, FL
Post #: 84
I saw that the other day. I am old. I have social issues. I do not fit in with college age people. I would like to but I find I have trouble with people. I am in outdoor groups and once in a while I do stuff. If you are not old like me that Young Outdoor Adventures group looks great.
Daniel
user 12688666
Orlando, FL
Post #: 85
One thing...I am wondering if people are free during week, since places like Wekiva and Rock Springs get backed up on weekends. I was going to make a meetup but wanted to see if anyone wants to go in middle of week. And if you don't know how to swim let me know I can teach you.
A former member
Post #: 16
Wekiva does get busy on weekends. A weekday would probably be better.
A former member
Post #: 12
Daniel i get what you mean. i am a college student and i still get issues around people my age. some of them can be too much or just not understanding.

I would be up for hanging out during the middle of the week, this week would be good too keep us posted smile
Daniel
user 12688666
Orlando, FL
Post #: 87
REGGAE/SOCA/West Indian food fans? I had an ad on CL to find people into west indian music to get together and jam, and A guy in a band replied to me and invited me to see their band (Caribbean Groove) play tonight at Millies Jamaican Cafe by UCF- He invited me to sing with them if I wanted to. I would like to go and have some yummy west indian food (Jamaican and other non hispanic carribean stuff Me wan Roti!!!).

I really wanna go but don't wanna go alone. The few local friends that I have and that would like to go are working....anyone get this please text me (preferred) or call...

407.756.4872. If you do call, leave voice message if I dn't answer cause I don't have good signal that is why texting is preferred so that it comes through and I won't miss it.