addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

HUGS Central Florida Anxiety & Shyness Social Support Group Message Board › Suggestions to liven things up?

Suggestions to liven things up?

A former member
Post #: 11
I Millies Jamaican Cafe and kids can come too. I think I may want to go to this tonight. Will text you smile
Daniel
user 12688666
Orlando, FL
Post #: 89
Had a great time and it was nice meeting you. I glad we both were not shy and had decent conversation. I loved the food and the place, and I loved the band. I hope they play there again. They have videos on youtube here is one. this was taken at Millies

Daniel
user 12688666
Orlando, FL
Post #: 91
Hey The band finally contacted me. They will be back there next fri, and I think we might make this a meetup it was a good band and good food. They want me to sing lol...idk. I am putting this up in other groups also. Kinda busy now but I might make an official meetup and host.
A former member
Post #: 12
It was fun. I think its a good idea to have as a monthly meet up. The more the merrier :0p
Daniel
user 12688666
Orlando, FL
Post #: 93
Anyone else alive? Maybe I should make a meetup for it and see if anyone goes? I won't go if noone else does.
On an unrelated topic, I will be going diving at Alexander Spring on Thurs, and we were talking about a trip to go swimming. This place is good for kids and stuff. I have not been here since I was a kid but I remember a big sandy beach area to play in, and of course the snorkeling in clear 72 degree water. I think they have canoe rental also. Idk I will be breathing underwater practicing skillz.
Elisa
user 3631166
Ocoee, FL
Post #: 702
Hello

Is Universal City Wlk the same as Downtown Disney? I should know but I do not get out much!

Elisa
Daniel
user 12688666
Orlando, FL
Post #: 94
Nope Universal City Walk is owned by Universal, and Downtown Disney is owned by Disney. I think they are similar as far as what is there.
A former member
Post #: 17
Did I miss anything?! ;-)
Daniel
user 12688666
Orlando, FL
Post #: 95
Not that I know of. Beth are you the person with the pool? I am really wanting to do somethin in the water lol. I actually am looking into jobs teaching how to swim, and am going to get CPR certified soon, but I just found out a swimming school might train me their so I need to wait so I don't waste my money.
A former member
Post #: 18
I have a tiny pool lol Not big enough for anything exciting Im afraid...