HUGS -Central Florida Shyness & Social Anxiety Support Group Message Board › Suggestions to liven things up?

Suggestions to liven things up?

Maria M.
user 11221627
Orlando, FL
Post #: 1
Beth and Elisa I like the City Walk idea. I signed up last time and then chickened out last minute.

Daniel that sounds good about the place with the band. I would like to go.
A former member
Post #: 14
hey daniel, will the band be playing any time within this week and next. i wouldn't mind going to see them. :)
Daniel
user 12688666
Orlando, FL
Post #: 96
I'm not sure since they don't get online much. It is weird I posted to them on facebook how they are good enough to get real big but they don't promote enough. They rarely reply to emails. I think it is every other week, and I believe this week. I will try to contact them to see if they will be playing tomorrow and let ya know. I guess they just like to play and don't care about money. I know it is not easy to make money doing music, and it can be not fun too so maybe that is it. I just don't understand when people don't reply to emails. Just not into internet I guess. (Maybe they don't have at home?)
Daniel
user 12688666
Orlando, FL
Post #: 97
I messeged them on Facebook and email. Nothin. I like the restaurant I was thinking bout goin and gettin some rice and peas and some roti perhaps, weather the band is there or not. Anyone interested? If the band was communitcative, I could make and official meetup.

Also what happened to swimmin? Im in the pool 3x a week and diving every other week and I still can't get enough aqua action.