HUGS -Central Florida Shyness & Social Anxiety Support Group Message Board › Meetup (Buddy System)

Meetup (Buddy System)

A former member
Post #: 4
I was wondering if we could develop a buddy system for the meet up.

Being that we are shy and usually have social anxiety, it may be helpful for each of us to connect with at least one person officially (via email/text or call) first, so when we go to the meeting group we have someone to look for and that may help the group get together successfully.

maybe we can exchange phone numbers by emailing each other directly. I notice when Im checking the discussion board, it gives me the option to email someone directly. smile

321-328-0090
A former member
Post #: 5
-we can fellow each other on facebook chat!
-use i-phone option...etc

thats a good idea. would you mind if i added you. my name on face book is "yazmeen campbell"
Daniel
user 12688666
Orlando, FL
Post #: 73
I like the idea sorta...not the facebook part but the buddy idea in general
A former member
Post #: 5
I would be up for the buddy idea it sounds great, and also would be a bit nice to have someone to check in with.
Daniel
user 12688666
Orlando, FL
Post #: 80
Good Idea to have someone to check...poke poke you ok? lol I live 5 miles eas of UCF and South of Chuluota if this gets things rolling to have buddy system.