This is a social and support group for women who struggle with shyness and/or introversion, social anxiety and feelings of social awkwardness due to the above. We aim to get to know each other as individuals, improve our interpersonal skills and confidence, and foster new friendships. The activities in this group may include coffee/tea get-togethers, picnics, adventures, museum visits, movies, dinners, book discussions, communication workshops, etc.
If any of the following characteristics applies to you, this may be the right group for you:
- are often quiet in social situations (especially in larger groups).
- find small talk difficult and tiring.
- have low self-esteem and confidence.
- often feel disconnected and unable to relate to others.
- find it difficult to make friends.
- dislike cliques(!) and seek fun times with others!