Justin B.
user 67202162
Silverdale, WA
Post #: 2
Well I haven't kicked in any doors in awhile :) I wish I could make it tonight but unfortunately the Navy limits my free time to mainly the weekends. Hopefully I can make it to the next weekend event.
Samuel M.
Dataphile
Bothell, WA
Post #: 9
Apparently I forgot to ever introduce myself here... <_<

Hello! My name is Samuel; I've been to one meeting so far (and I'd attend more frequently if I didn't tend to have evening schedule conflicts basically every day but Thursdays). I'm an engineering student with aspirations in writing and art but mostly self-taught in both... so I guess I'm basically hoping to make friends and pilfer skills from them. I'm currently attempting to write a novel (longer term), create a webcomic (shorter term), and teach myself rudimentary digital art.

I don't really have a public online portfolio or anything, but I guess here are a few things I've drawn:
A former member
Post #: 1
Hi everyone! I'm Jerry and I'm a game/concept artist. I just moved here from Texas with my family. We have an apartment in Mukilteo and so far we love it here! Texas was way too hot and dry. I'm really enjoying the cool, wet weather in Washington. People are friendly here too.

I'm currently working on a few games for Backflip Studios, and some of my art work can be found on my portfolio site.

Here's a quick fan art sketch of the doodle bird (sorry, don't really know his name).

I'm looking forward to meeting everyone, hanging out and sketching a thing or two. smile