addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Seattle Indie Comic and Game Artists Message Board › I'm a newcomer! Hello!

I'm a newcomer! Hello!

Ryan
user 91836452
Seattle, WA
Post #: 1
Hey guys, my name is Ryan. I'm looking to introduce myself into the indie comics / illustrator scene in Seattle. My website is artbyhart.tumblr.com or on instagram @lifesizemortal

Let me know if you're interested in my stuff! Thanks!
A former member
Post #: 1
You should warn about the content they're about to click through to. People deserve to know whether they're about to see swastikas and repeated images of naked women being raped by monsters or showing signs of abuse. I think you're a creep.
Ryan
user 91836452
Seattle, WA
Post #: 2
I think people should decide for themselves what is and isn't suitable for their eyes. Thanks for outing me already though. What a nice welcome to the group.
fluffy
fluffybusybee
Seattle, WA
Post #: 41
Dennis doesn't speak for everyone, but on the other hand you should have at least provided an NSFW marker on the link.
A former member
Post #: 2
I don't speak for anyone, but I do speak when I see misogynistic bullshit.
Ryan
user 91836452
Seattle, WA
Post #: 4
Fair enough. Yes, my artwork is very NSFW. I just never think of it in that context for some reason... Anyway, can't wait to meet up with you guys on November 7th!