- What metrics can you use outside consumption to show things getting better (assume goodwill, no gaming)
- Finally! a post-adoption success story
- Can you really do agile with long feedback times?
Aha moments from the group:
- When people say they're doing agile you need to clarify which agile: Project management agile or developer practice agile?
- Unexpected downsides in tracking "partial velocity", partially done work
- When transitioning to agile the right metrics can help developers coming from ground zero
- The idea of custom fit agile, of being as agile as you can for the circumstances (ala Crystal)
- Teams will lie? Really? That's not something I've seen
- Bugs escaping an iteration is much more of a lagging indicated than expected
- The struggle to communicate "across the chasm" is even more pervasive than expected