* I might have to change my organization
* It?s not a unified answer (like an elephant)
* Hmm? I had four principles but turned out that I couldn?t remember the one about value
* There is no core of agile that is easy to describe
* All the answers are right but all different. So maybe there is something fundamental that it is not possible to describe.
* Trust keeps coming up. I think I need to do a lot of deep thinking about how to gain trust
* Both core and non-negotiable are highly contextual and depends on what you don?t have
* You can?t go very fast unless you are disciplined.http://www.bayxp.org/archive/2009.html