Silicon Valley Agile Meetup Message Board › Test Driven Development at Google --

Test Driven Development at Google --

A former member
Post #: 1
Hi members of Silicon Valley Agile Meetup!

I'm Mckenzie; I'm a recruiter at Google and support our Software Test Development teams! As a member of this group, I wanted to offer myself as a resource to anyone that might be interested in exploring careers in Agile Development Engineering with Google!

SET (Software Engineering in Test) Googlers develop software to examine, validate, and test large scale software, as well as help design and build intelligent systems that can explore various use cases and scenarios. SET Googler's guarantee that our company's software works every time for every user while scaling to the highest levels. We tackle huge technical challenges that push the limits of computer science. Our team is a collaborative, global organization consisting of engineers with the highest levels of technical depth, programming skill and a passion for quality.

If you have a background in development (C, C++, Java or Python), in test automation experience, and a passion for agile technologies and test driven development, please send me an email! I look forward to hearing from you!

Also, here is a little more info on the SET role here at Google for you to take a look at!
***Google's large variety of products offers an amazing range of opportunities
for you to make a big impact on the quality of software seen by millions of
people around the world. Your primary responsibility as a Software Engineer
in Test will be to work with the development and test engineering teams to
automate testing, create new test harnesses, implement new automation tools
and create innovative automated test systems. These test systems explore and
validate the functional correctness, performance capabilities, and resource
usage of this software, as well as their interaction with other Google systems
and infrastructure.

Thanks!

-McKenzie DeRaspe-Bolles
http://www.linkedin.c...­