Silicon Valley Agile Meetup Message Board › Job Posting - Agile BA based in California
|A former member||
1. ORACLE BA (AGILE)
We are looking for a creative, best-in-class professional who thrives in a fast-paced, highly technical environment. The successful candidate will have exceptional communication and team-working skills and will be unafraid of stretching his/her talents in a dynamic and innovative organization.
• Assess and recommend improvements to business processes & supporting organizational design. Challenge design to facilitate simplification, customer orientation, standardization, and enterprise optimization rather than functional silos.
• Introduce industry best practices in Agile & Product Lifecycle Management (PLM)
• Collaborate with business users and Oracle team in the design, development, and deployment of new or improved business processes using Agile & Oracle E-business Applications. Analyze user requirements and issues and provide the best fit solution, while maintaining the integrity of existing applications.
• Support our global Engineering, Document Control, Quality departments by providing second tier application support and training as required.
• Negotiate technical and non-technical solutions that both satisfy the business user and conform to the technical architecture.
• Document and communicate changes throughout the user organization, supporting change management and compliance.
• Leads the development of effective plans for controlling project scope, schedule and cost baseline. Monitors the project execution to ensure that the plan is being followed.
• Manages teams comprised of business analysts, developers, DBAs, consultants, and other project leads, as required. Responsible for guiding and directing the overall success of all projects.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems or a Bachelor’s Degree focusing on Information Technology
• 7+ years as an Oracle Agile Analyst or Business Analyst in a manufacturing environment with extensive experience Implementing or supporting Agile Application & related business processes. Extensive experience in design, analysis, configuration management, requirement gathering, Testing, business process mapping functional implementation and supporting Agile and related Oracle Ebusiness modules
• Familiar with a wide variety of PLM practices and procedures
• Full knowledge of Systems Life Cycle development methodologies and oracle/Agile implementations
• Candidate must be skilled in leading cross-functional and distributed teams on large initiatives.
• Skilled in developing project documentation such as scope definition, work breakdown structure, organizational breakdown structure, project plan, schedule, budget and risk management.
• Highly motivated and dependable with good oral, written communication skills and a quick learner, a team player also work independently with open mind, and have ability to see the business needs through system requirement for smooth integration of the project.
• Good knowledge of SQL is a must, while Exposure to PL-SQL is desirable.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must.
• Strong use of MS Office tools (Excel, Word, Project, Visio)
• About 10-20% travel may be required.
Contact me if you are interested and/or may have questions about this role.