addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Silicon Valley Python Meetup Message Board › Python Developer - San Bruno, CA

Python Developer - San Bruno, CA

Brady S.
BradyStevenson
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 16
Hello Everyone,

I am currently looking to network with talented Python Developers that are interested in checking out new job opportunities. I have a great position with one of the premiere companies in the Bay Area.

I have pasted the job description below. Please let me know if you are interested in learning more about it, or if you know anyone who would be. Thanks.

***Python Developer***
A Fortune 100 company in San Bruno, CA is in need of a Python Developer to join their team.

This company combines the stability and success of a Fortune 100 company with the mentality of a start-up company to deliver a fun, hard-working work environment.

This company develops technologies to protect customers from spam, viruses, spyware, and other threats using various scaling, parallel processing, distributed processing, and data partitioning techniques to turn a huge data-footprint into high performing novel solutions.

They have the brightest engineers which allows them to offer products that are an order of magnitude faster, more scalable, and better able to handle emerging security threats than any of their competitors. They have an intense dedication to high quality software engineering, but also have social events every Friday.

This company needs a Software Engineer who can think outside the box and has very strong technical skills. This company needs a Python expert. They also utilize a mySQL backend, and are looking for people with UNIX/Linux expertise. This person needs to be able to develop a web service that interacts with appliances and handles a large amount of data flow.

Job Requirements:
- 5+ years of Software Development experience
- 1+ years of Python experience
- Web server scaling and performance enhancement experience
- Significant UNIX/Linux experience
- Knowledge of distributed systems

Brady Stevenson
Engineering Recruiter
Aerotek Inc.
395 Oyster Point Blvd., Suite 119
South San Francisco, CA 94080
Tel: (650) 825-2924