Silicon Valley Python Meetup Message Board › Python Django Developer - Long term contract - San Jose, CA
Palo Alto, CA
We are currently seeking Python/Django Developers...
Position# 1: Python Programmer
Someone who loves coding with Python coding experience, UNIX background (solving complex Unix solutions), done Application work with Python, Web Services, Testing services, worked on large scale web sites.
Position #2: Python/ Django Developer
Detailed Job Description:
Primary Job Responsibilities:
We are looking for exceptional senior software engineers that have a strong command of web application programming in a Linux environment. They would be working within a small engineering team to:
• Implement new web tools using Python/Django in a Linux/Apache environment with high quality.
• Enhance current product capabilities for better performance, scalability and maintainability.
• Create detailed technical design documents and participate in design reviews.
• Play an active role in implementing and providing feedback on new processes
• Provide technical guidance and assistance to other software engineers.
• Candidate should be detail-oriented, organized, proactive, and able to work on multiple projects/tasks simultaneously
• Bachelors Degree in Computer Science is required and MSCS preferred.
• Targeting engineers with 2 to 5 years of work experience.
• Strong background in Python / Django, with emphasis on Python’s web capabilities
• At least 1 year of experience with Linux web development and deployment.
• Competent level C++ skills with demonstrated ability to resolve complex problems is a plus
• Knowledge of git, SOA, database performance, PHP, UML, and Agile programming practices is a plus.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
Position #3: Python/Django Programmer
Strong Python Developer (at least 2 years experience) with Django (at least 6-8 months of experience) ( HUGE +), MySQL, Understanding of Java, Workflow Domain (+), Back-end experience, Reporting
Please get in touch with me if you are interested in this position.
Radha Gopal Krishna
Technical Resource Manager