addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Silicon Valley Python Meetup Message Board › Permanent Python dream job

Permanent Python dream job

mike b
user 12279488
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 6
My client has a permanent Sr SWE position available in SF for a Python guru.

This is a dream job. The company has a robust enterprise application developed in Python/Linux with an advanced parsing / pattern recognition code base that leverages loosely structured data from >1000 organizations. They're looking to add a senior design engineer who will take a leadership role in continuing to build out their parsing capabilities.

My client was acquired several years ago by a very stable player in the enterprise software space who has allowed them to operate independently. That means dot-com era culture and perks with excellent financial stability. They treat their employees very well, and they're willing to pay for the right technical fit.

They need someone with a very strong understanding of recursion and regular expressions in Python, a good grasp of core concepts in computer science (data structures, trees, algorithms) and lead capabilities who can get through a rigorous technical interview.

Open to Visa sponsorship.

Call or email me if you're interested:

Mike Bonneau
IQ-SOURCE
415 three zero eight 7577
Email: first initial + lastname at iq-source dot com.

(Could you write code to scrape and format this contact info?)