addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Silicon Valley Python Meetup Message Board › Group shutting down? any interest in continuing?

Group shutting down? any interest in continuing?

mbennett
mbennett
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 2
I had joined after the one July meeting.

How has the attendance been?

Martin, do you have any thoughts? You had the foresight to start this, but it says you're stepping down?

Java gets so much attention, it'd be nice to have a Python group.

I have some interest in SciPy, Jython, and also text processing.

Mark
Jason W.
jasonwiener
Campbell, CA
Post #: 1
There was only that meetup and apparently Matin has stepped down from managing it. I just stepped up to take it on.

I'll put together a list of topics as possibilities and float to the group in the next week or so. In the meantime, if anyone has ideas for topics, please feel free to chime in.

Jason.