add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Silicon Valley Python Meetup Message Board › Pythonistas!!

Pleasanton, CA
Post #: 17

I'm new to this group, but after talking to Tim, I'm interested to see what it's about!

I'm also part of the Hackers & Founders Group, and the group is having a meetup tonight (July 16) at California Billiards (Mountain View, ~6:30pm) Check out the group on meetup to see the exact location/address...

I'm looking to talk to a couple of good pythonistas about some questions I have regarding a potential app.

So, if you're a pythonista, and you're into beer, I'll even buy the first couple of pitchers!!

(I'm an OJ guy myself!)

Or, if you're a pythonista, and you can't make it, but you're willing to talk, get to me and we can try to do lunch. I'm in the East Bay, but can pretty much travel anywhere from santa cruz to emeryville!

badouglas com gmail