|Sent on:||Tuesday, May 18, 2010 2:05 PM|
Please email me the names (ideally with phone #s and email addresses) of any friends or colleagues you know who may be interested in career advancement in the technology industry. If we place someone referred by you, we will thank you with a referral reward. So hopefully we can help your friends and put some extra cash in your pocket.
Also, feel free to have them view my managers profile on LinkedIn, where they can read testimonials of some people I’ve worked with, and verify that we are well connected in the industry.
looking for an experienced engineer to join our team to build cutting edge web
applications. The ideal candidate would be a detail-oriented problem solver, who
can take some direction, and then proceed independently. This is a great
opportunity to apply your passion to something with tremendous potential. We
have an open, informal and creative atmosphere... We crank but we have fun doing
• Bachelors Degree (Computer Science or equivalent field) or a combination of education and relevant experience
• 3+ years web development experience
• Scaling a web application beyond a single server, especially in Ruby and/or PHP
• Integrating with lots of web services! (JSON/XML/REST/SOAP)
• Excellent written/verbal communication skills
• Sense of humor
• Experience installing and configuring memcached/monit/god/postfix/varnish.
• Hates ugly/unreadable code.
• Doesn't like untested code, but doesn't obsess about 100% code coverage either.
• Knows how and when to refactor.
• Is very comfortable in a linux environment.
• Proficient with CSS/HTML. Knows how to build clean, simple interfaces.
is a leading performance-based marketing agency specializing in search
marketing, lead generation, and online publishing services for insurance
For us, the consumer always comes first. This approach has helped us build and sustain a reputation for delivering the highest quality leads in the industry. We utilize proprietary technology and offer a consultative service that puts our clients ahead of the competition.