|Sent on:||Thursday, July 22, 2010 4:05 PM|
Our large mobile media company is looking for a Ruby on Rails Software Engineer for a well-funded Mobile Media Startup in San Francisco for a direct hire opportunity.
We are seeking a top-caliber, enthusiastic Ruby on Rails Software Engineer to join our well-funded mobile media venture as a core member of an experienced, flat team. The role will require design initiative and team collaboration, as well as extensive, efficient coding. The RoR Software Engineer will report to and collaborate directly with the CTO.
Compensation will be commensurate with experience and highly competitive.
Develop our web application and REST web services API for new customer facing features of our mobile app and website. Execute all stages of development from evolving the end-to-end data model to writing REST web services and cross-browser compatible view markup.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent; strong academic record
- Advanced knowledge of Ruby on Rails, end-to-end from presentation layer to persistence layer
- Expert-level proficiency of object-oriented programming and software design patterns
- Experience building and deploying a web application in a clustered environment
- Experience developing a REST web services API
- Experience with digital media and streaming
- Advanced degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience with social network integration
- Experience with data analytics
- Experience with mobile platforms; experience with iPhone SDK a nice-to-have
- Candidates must be able to start within 2-4 weeks
- We are located in downtown San Francisco
Are you available? Please send a current resume to Nicole at [address removed]
If you are interested in this position, please email your resume to [address removed]. If you aren't available but know someone who may be interested please feel free to pass this information along. We do offer a generous referral bonus!
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit our website at www.mbg.com. Mainz Brady Group, a technology staffing firm, is recognized as a leader in comprehensive employment and staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Government, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications. We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales & Marketing and Human Resources staffing - on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
At Mainz Brady Group, our experienced professional Technology Staffing Specialists take great pride in our ability to give our clients the very best talent available and, in doing so; we are able to offer the best career choices for our candidates.
We look forward to working with you!
Sr. Staffing Manager
Mainz Brady Group, Inc.
[masked] direct |[masked] mobile |[masked] fax |
Technology Staffing Agency: in California and Oregon
Learn more | www.mbg.com