|Sent on:||Tuesday, August 10, 2010 5:42 PM|
· You get excited when you stumble across a challenging problem.
· You're lightning-fast and can write a hack version of Twitter in a few weekends.
· You love to tinker with different emerging technologies (and have projects you can brag about).
· You're not afraid to argue for a better solution.
WHO WE ARE
We are a cool technology start-up
that is backed by some of
COOL PERKS OF WORKING HERE
You want to work for a start-up because of the cool perks that you can’t get at a large company, right? Exactly -- that’s why we offer the following:
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
You will be one of the first and key team members with all of the benefits of making a significant impact on the product & technology direction of the company. You'll be building web and voice applications from architecture to launch; creating slick AJAX interfaces to present complex information and controls; implementing continuous deployment setup; fixing post-launch disasters, scaling up, introducing new features, and generally hacking your way to a better product. Expect to follow agile development principles and lean start-up methodology.
TO DO THIS WELL YOU'LL NEED
· Experience designing, developing, and supporting web sites & apps in a start-up environment
· Comfort (if not necessarily equal excitement) about dealing with both front- and back-end
· Ability and passion about building from scratch fully-tested apps based on napkin design
· Ideally, a proficiency in Python or Ruby
· Preferably, a degree in CS
· Be local to Bay area or intend to relocate here shortly
Must be currently authorized to
work in the
HOW TO APPLY
Upload your resume (include a link to your portfolio or your projects) & use our product to complete your phone screen at: