Ruby on Rails Job in a VC Funded Company
Wednesday, September 15, 2010 5:53 PM
DP Squared, Inc. is a mobile geo-location communication platform,
backed by a group of tier one venture capital firms who previously
funded such notable internet companies as Paypal, Slide, RockYou,
Like.com, and DoubleClick.
We are looking to add one more Ruby on Rails engineer to our core team
of engineers. If you've wanted to play a pivotal role at the beginning
of a fast growing start-up, here is your chance.
The requirements are pretty straight forward:
- You must know RoR and perform at a high level
- Knowing RoR 3 gets you extra bonus points
- MUST know ActiveRecord over MySQL
- Be able to pass the Codility test we send you
- Most importantly, you have to communicate, have a good personality
and love a fun start up culture (no corporate drones accepted).
If you think you meet and exceed all of the above, then we look
forward to receiving your resume.