|Sent on:||Thursday, February 2, 2012 8:22 AM|
Hi SV Ruby Meetup members!
LinkedIn is hiring three rails contractors for a 4+ month gig at our
office in Mtn View, building a biz-critical internal tool to help with our
Here are the specs:
* 4 month contract, on-site
* New internal tool under development, about 10% done, to solve mission
critical internal business need.
* One dev with 10+ yrs experience and leadership ability
* Two devs with 5+ yrs exp
* 3+ yrs professional Rails development
* 2+ yrs professional MySQL experience
* 2+ yrs Unix
* Ability to work end-to-end on all aspects of MVC including UI work
* Experience following strong dev practices such as test driven
development and code reviews
* Capistrano and JRuby experience a plus
* Comfortable with agile dev cycle - we are using advanced scrum methods
* To join a small in-house team
We have an SF shuttle with wifi, in case that makes a difference.
Interested? Apply using one of the links below.
Senior/Lead Ruby on Rails Engineer
Ruby on Rails Engineer (2 positions)