align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfullheartglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Silicon Valley Ruby Meetup Message Board › Reverse Job Fair - Tech Talent Fair Event

Reverse Job Fair - Tech Talent Fair Event

A former member
Hi all,

The reverse job fair is the day after tomorrow, Saturday, so I thought I would lay out the schedule for preparing and for the actual event:

Friday evening at Citizen Space

===

5:00 - 6:30  Project Drop Off -  If you are job candidate, and want to make Saturday morning easy, you can drop off any materials you have for your project the night before.

Saturday at Citizen Space

===

9:00 - 10:30  Event Setup, Snack, and Formal Registration -

* This is a ticketed event. If you want to speed through the line, please print out your ticket.

Recruiters and Employers:  Please register on our Eventbrite page ( http://techtalentfair...­ ) if you haven't done so already.  If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me, carl@techtalentfair.com .

Job Candidates: We highly recommend that job candidates come early to prepare their booths so that we can have a smooth start.  Booths are first come, first served. So if you want the better booth, come first; come prepared. Be ready to be awesome.  If you want us to spread the word about your awesomeness before, during, or after the fair, please register at Eventbrite ( http://sftechtalentfa...­.  If you prefer, you can stay anonymous while we tell the world about your greatness.  If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me, carl@techtalentfair.com .

Good luck everyone, and we'll see you at the Fair!

Carl Tanner
Tech Talent Fair
@TechTalentFair
650-303-3584
carl@TechTalentFair.com