|A former member||
Mobile Project Manager
Financial Publishing Company, Midtown, NYC
Contact: Claudia El Amrani, Creative Solution Services
631-805-6509 or email: Claudia@css-llc.net
Long-term Consulting Project minimum 6 months
Connect with me on linkedin, http://www.linkedin.c...
Project Summary and Position Overview:
Work in a fast developing dynamic group with cross-functional resources and part of a product driven group to create, manage and grow the creation of a new product franchise. This includes optimal integration of key content within Mobile platform and supporting the product platform.
• Key decision making for product rollouts for new Mobile product base with potential customers exceeding 100,000
• Key decision making for product migrations of current customers exceeding 30,000
• Key driver of new product vision and strategy
• Create product roadmap and measure progress of development of Mobile products versus overall strategy
• Daily research on mobility space including core market developments and key competitor updates
• Manage implementation teams and develop overall strategies to ensure seamless delivery of all new Mobile product releases
• Create strategic rollout plan and implementation packs to advise new clients on technical and operational product launch directions
• Partner with key stakeholders to create product requirements and creation of business use cases
• Manage client expectations and provide seamless delivery based on customer constraints
• Develop migration phasing plan of current customer base upon each product upgrade to minimize customer disruption.
• Create product pack concerning product details to mitigate required customer due diligence
• Leadership over mobile support team network
• Work with other team members to influence change in a growing organization
• On time satisfaction of product, release dates, and customer implementations
• Improvement of customer usage of Mobile products
• Increase in number of users on Mobile platform
• Revenues arising from Mobile products
Position is expected to last one year from start date.
• MBA plus, but Undergraduate degree acceptable.
• 2 - 4 years prior experience in mobility space required. MUST have this domain expertise (mobile application development experience) – they need to bring something different
• Experience with either product rollouts or customer migrations preferred
• Technical software experience and working across organizations favorable
• Ongoing external exposure to customers and internal management of service organization over due diligence and rollout for customer implementations
• Ongoing relationships with application development group to optimize Mobile product and platform
• Partner with program management group to track the progress of projects via the project roadmap
Interview process: 1) quick phone screen 2) in-person interview