|Sent on:||Monday, October 17, 2011 3:52 PM|
Why Work for Raytheon Applied Signal Technology?
• We are a growing company.
• We are committed to bringing cutting-edge science and engineering together for the protection of our country.
• We recognize and reward strong work ethics and above and beyond contributions.
• We invest heavily in research and development.
Raytheon Applied Signal Technology is looking for Software Engineers. See requirements below.
· Solid experience with Java and/or C++.
· Working knowledge of HTML5, CSS, AJAX, Java, SQL, Adobe Flex and ActionScript is highly desired.
· Experience developing web applications which interface with GIS applications (such as Google Earth/Maps) is a plus.
· Comfortable with Windows and Linux environment
· Understanding of networking and/or telecommunications concepts, including wireless, is a plus.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
· Thoroughness, dedication and attention to detail is essential
· Ability to work well independently, as well as part of a team
· BS, and/or MS in CS, CE, EE, or equivalent, required and 2-5 years experience.
Applicants selected will be subject to a US government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Email resumes or potential referrals to:
Talent Acquisition Recruiter
Raytheon Applied Signal Technology
400 West California Avenue
Sunnyvale, CA 94086
This email message originally included an attachment.