addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Nutanix intro after AfterMAX

From: user 2.
Sent on: Wednesday, October 26, 2011 11:22 AM
First off, we would like to thank all the presenters at last night's AfterMAX event!  It was awesome to see what's coming down the pipe.....

As you heard briefly at the beginning of the event, we here at Nutanix are delivering a new building block for virtualized datacenters that enables Google-like scale-out.  For a 90-sec overview, check out this video:  Not only are we aiming to radically simplify the back-end infrastructure, but we're also taking on the front-end management of this infrastructure.  We want to dramatically change the way people view, interact with and even create enterprise management applications; anyone who has ever played with enterprise storage or server console knows there's a long way to go here.  So much has changed in the consumer space (thanks to people like yourselves!), but yet the enterprise IT user experience is still stuck in the 90's.  More on this in our quasi-manifesto:

We are looking for innovative, driven, and creative people to help us achieve our goal of radically simplifying enterprise IT!  If any of you Adobe Flex Engineers are interested in learning, more please feel free to reach out, but also take a moment and check-out where we are now with the UI:  We are only 20% there.....come help us with the other 80%!!

Nutanix UI Team

PS - Check out our recent Series B Funding announcement:

Greg Statton | Member of Product Management Staff | Nutanix |[masked]

This email message originally included an attachment.

Our Sponsors

People in this
Meetup are also in:

Sign up

Meetup members, Log in

By clicking "Sign up" or "Sign up using Facebook", you confirm that you accept our Terms of Service & Privacy Policy