Many thanks to Lai Chow for arranging another meetup! Here's a chance to enjoy some delicious vegan food at a unique place!
Feb 2 (Sat), 6.30pm
World Peace Café, 134 Neil Road S088863
World Peace Café is an idyllic hideaway in Chinatown serving up tasty and healthy vegetarian bites. Staffed by volunteers, the café emphasises the Buddhist principles of loving kindness and respect for all living beings.
It is usually open only on Mon-Fri 8am-3pm, but the management has graciously agreed to open for our meetup group on Feb 2, Sat.
A 100% vegan dinner served buffet-style at $22/pax
- Raw vege spaghetti
- Korean Bibimbap with Marinated Tofu, served with Seaweed Miso Soup
- Organic Buckwheat Wrap with Nutty Lentils
... help yourself to both mains!
Papaya and Organic Molasses Crêpe
A wide variety of tea e.g. black, camomile, mint and coffee e.g. espresso, americano, cappuccino, latte (soy milk available for vegans)
- Step 1: RSVP at SG meetup group
- Step 2: Go to http://nkt-kmc-singapore.org/online-booking?ee=138 to make payment to the café directly, in order to secure your dinner spot. Please note that the only payment mode accepted is PayPal.
- Step 3: Private message me (Low Lai Chow) immediately to confirm you have made payment
Do note that RSVP+Payment+PM must be done within 2 days of RSVPing and latest by Jan 31 (Thurs), 11:45pm. 'Empty' RSVPs will be removed immediately.
WHERE TO MEET
Directly at World Peace Café (134 Neil Road S088863). If you do not know how to get there, you can meet me at Outram Park MRT station Exit G at 6:15pm and we will make our way there together at 6:20pm. Do PM me for my HP number beforehand in case you get lost that day.
See you on Sat!