It's been a while since we enjoyed a Sunday brunch - here's a meetup with an 'all you can eat' vegetarian buffet consisting of delectable fine dining treats, served in a beautiful al fresco setting. Located in the heart of Orchard, at Cuppage Terrace, the Curry Culture offers a unique Indian fine dining experience.
Vegans need not feel left out... a number of the items are suitable for vegans and these will be clearly marked on the day.
Passion for traditional Indian cooking, great service and life is the best way to describe the Curry Culture experience. The Curry Culture offers a sophisticated Indian fine dining experience - a classic combination of the new India, where authentic Indian food is served in a relaxed atmosphere without compromising on the traditional values of Indian cooking.
This unique event will be held on Sunday 31st March, at 11:45am.
Here's the special vegetarian menu that The Curry Culture have put together for us.
- Kale Channe Ki tikki (Chef's special - Black gram in a new avatar)
- Paneer Tikka (As traditional as it gets - Cottage Cheese in a classic Indian marinade)
Live Counter... prepared on the spot!
(Typically Indian - street food, full of flavours)
- Pani Puri (Crunchy flour puffs - filled with Jal jeera)
- Bhel Puri (Mumbai street food - puffed rice in an eclectic mix)
- Kadi Pakodi (Punjabi Kadi - Tangy yoghurt and gram flour concoction with onion Bhajis)
- Hyderabadi Baingan (Spiced Eggplant, cooked with coconut and peanuts - a must try)
- Dhingri Mattar (A classic - mushrooms and peas in a cream based curry)
- Aloo Hara Pyaaz (Potatoes, green onions and cumin in an eclectic mix)
- Dal Makhani (Black lentils, cooked overnight on a slow lazy fire)
- Saffron rice (Basmati rice, cooked to perfection, flavoured with saffron)
- Bread basket (A mix of Indian breads, straight from the tandoor)
- Cucumber Raita (Yoghurt relish, with fresh cucumber)
- Kuchumber Salad
- Fresh Tomato Chutney
- Mint Chutney
- Tamarind Chutney
- Gulab jamun with ice cream (Caramelised cottage cheese dumplings, accompanied with vanilla ice cream)
How much will it cost me?
Though this is a fine dining restaurant, we've been able to arrange a special all-inclusive price for this event. $30 nett for adults, and $15 nett for children below the age of 12. Water will served throughout the meal and a wide selection of drinks (such as lassi) can be ordered on an a-la-carte basis.
I look forward to seeing you on Sunday 31st March! Further information on convenient ways to reach the venue will be sent out nearer the time.