addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Singapore Vegetarian Meetup Group Message Board › Confirmation for Angels Bistro - Jan 23 event

Confirmation for Angels Bistro - Jan 23 event

Sarika
user 5356464
Singapore, SG
Hi Everyone,

Angels Bistro is opening its doors specially for us on Sunday, lets plan to keep our commitment to this meetup so as to do justice to their effort and special offering for us. Please update your RSVP's by tonight if you absolutely have to cancel, else we look forward to spending a wonderful Sunday brunch with you all. 

For those who haven't RSVP'ed yet but would like to join, please do the same as well. This place has good reviews from everyone, so I am sure it would be worth our while.

Also Mark Soh and George have a wonderful suggestion of joining the Green event, Heal the Earth post this meetup for those interested.

http://www.healtheearth.com.sg/partners.html­

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

Regards

Sarika
A former member
Post #: 2
Hi Sarika,

Thank you for arranging this meetup.

I am unable to join you all this round. Hope to meet up with you all the next round, after the lunar new year.

Enjoy!

Regards,
Flora