addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Singapore Vegetarian Meetup Group Message Board › Taiji Qigong Free Trial Class with Master Sim Pern Yiau(in english)

Taiji Qigong Free Trial Class with Master Sim Pern Yiau(in english)

Shan
user 56677072
Singapore, SG
Post #: 3
Hi Vegetarians,

I know this isn't about vegetarian food, but I think diet as well as holistic health practices complement each other for optimum good health.

I have benefitted immensely from practising Taichi with real Chi content,so am sharing the info here. The trial class is really obligation free.Do check it out or forward the info to those whom are interested.

Thank you!
Shan :-)

FEEL YOUR OWN QI IN 45 MINS!
Introduction to our very popular Yang Sheng Gong养生功 Course

*Sat 1 Dec 2012, 7 - 8.30pm*
OR
*Tue 4 Dec 2012, 8.30 - 9.30pm*

Meeting point: Botanic Gardens Green Pavilion (near Botany Centre above Carpark at Tanglin entrance)

To register, please email admin@wutunantaijigong.com with your name, mobile contact, and choice of date.

Limited places available so do sign up asap!

More info at http://wutunantaijigo...­
http://blog.omy.sg/ta...­
Richard L.
user 40963472
Singapore, SG
Post #: 2
Thank you Shan, for sharing this info.
I received the email about 2 weeks ago but it was in the spam folder and I only found out on Monday while going through the folder. I registered and was told there are only a few places left. So please hurry for those interested.
Shan
user 56677072
Singapore, SG
Post #: 8
Dear friends,

As a kind reminder: Please do remove admin@wutunantaijigong.com from your email's Spam folder if you joined their mailing list.

WuTuNan TaijiGong吴图南太极功 does not send out Spam emails :-)

Thank you very much!
Shan