addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Singapore Vegetarian Meetup Group Message Board › vegan products in kl or singapore

vegan products in kl or singapore

barry
user 77304922
Singapore, SG
Post #: 1
Hi everyone,
I am shifting to KL next month. From what I am reading I am assuming I will have to travel to Singapore once per month to buy vegan products as I cannot seem to find much in KL (at least through searching on line). Does anyone know where I can purchase 1. Sanitarium soy products or other mock meat products 2. Non dairy cheeses or similar such as Tofutti products, 3. Fry's mock meat products.
thanks, appreciate any advice.
Gene
user 48740152
Bangkok, TH
Post #: 19
Try out www.pickymarket.com

Shipping to KL, Singapore, Bangkok, and a few other places.