addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Singapore Vegetarian Meetup Group Message Board › Mar 2: Regular meetup schedules + activity meetups!

Mar 2: Regular meetup schedules + activity meetups!

Joe G.
JoeGoh
Singapore, SG
Post #: 15
Hi!

In order to make it easy to plan and anticipate future meetups, i've decided to have a semi-regular schedule.

First Saturday of every month - Regular foodie-meetup over dinner at a restaurant/cafe (with optional after dinner drinks).

Third Friday (evening) OR Saturday (morning/afternoon) of every month - Activity oriented meetup, where all of us meet for some shared activity (hiking, picnics, pot lucks, cooking classes, visits to places of interest, film screenings, etc). Meals will either be integrated as part of the activity or will be held before/after the event.

I'll be kicking off the first activity meetup on March 21, check it out here! http://vegetarian.mee...­

Of course, things are still going to be left flexible, so dates may vary occasionally (public holidays, special events, etc).

Its very important that you vote on the poll set up here: http://vegetarian.mee...­ so I can know which days are most suitable for meetups for most of us. I will make decisions (like dates and location for meetups) based on large part on the data collected from these polls - so let your voice be heard! Please vote! (Hehe, i'm starting to sound like some government advert)

Looking forward to your support!

Cheers,
Joe