addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Singapore Vegetarian Meetup Group Message Board › Nice Vegetarian makan places in singapore.

Nice Vegetarian makan places in singapore.

Kelv.
user 10350124
Singapore, SG
Post #: 6

Hi All,

i got a small collection which i know.. and tried before..
Anyone who is interested, please leave your name and email address to me,
and i will include you in my email lists.. Byee.. Vegetarian cools!!
A former member
Post #: 1
Hi there,

I will be visiting Singapore soon. I am a vegetarian and would like to know the places of vegetarian food in Singapore.

Thanks.
A former member
Post #: 7

Hi All,

i got a small collection which i know.. and tried before..
Anyone who is interested, please leave your name and email address to me,
and i will include you in my email lists.. Byee.. Vegetarian cools!!

Hi, pls share with me......many tks! ^_^
Jennifer K.
user 10331721
Singapore, SG
Post #: 1
Hey Ms. Yip,

Just go to www.hungrygowhere.com and look under 'vegetarian' or type in 'vegetarian' in the search bar there.

It's really pretty easy to get vegetarian food in Singapore lah. McDonald's fries and apple pies are totally vegetarian. No eggs at all, oil used for fries is 100% vegetarian. The coffee's good too, so are all the drinks. Currently, there's the twister fries making a comeback storm in Singapore's Macs. That's vegetarian as well. Just that the spices used are rather strong, so if you're not a more onion, garlic and pepper person, you may want to skip that. It costs about 2.65 Singapore dollars. Around that lah. And it's large size. You may wanna ask for curry sauce (veg as well), and stock up on your stirrers, straws, serviettes (napkins), chilli sauce and/or ketchup from the refill area and ask for free plain water if need be. The plain water comes in a small plastic container and is cold. Coffee and tea refills are free in the mornings.

Basically of all the fast food restaurants, McDonald's in Singapore is the most vegetarian friendly, followed by Mos Burger. Then for Mediterranean fast-food meals, Pastamania offers vegetarian options as well. I usually pick that if I have to eat with my higher-income friends.

Lastly, vegetarian food stalls are aplenty in Singapore. The main reason being so many pp here are vegetarian for health, personal choice or religious reasons. We have a multitude of Buddhists, Taoists, Hindus and some Christians and Jews here who are vegetarians, some even from birth. So rest your mind, Singapore is a very developed and vegetarian-friendly nation.

Enjoy your stay in Singapore!

Cheers!

Jennifer Koh Yiling
VSS Member