add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

The Singapore Vegetarian Meetup Group Message Board › Register Now: First Ever Community Dialogue With Politicians on Animal Welfare

Register Now: First Ever Community Dialogue With Politicians on Animal Welfare

Michelle L.
user 5477571
Singapore, SG
Post #: 10
Saw this in my mailbox wh I thought was interesting. Sharing it with you here.

Calling all youth advocates for animals (13 – 35 years old)!

Join us this Saturday (6 Feb, 2pm – 5pm) for the inaugural “Youth Forum on Animal Welfare- Animals Matter to Me!”, a first-of-its kind forum in Singapore. The Forum is organised by Chong Pang CC Youth Executive Committee (YEC), in partnership with ACRES.

This is your chance to engage in a dialogue with Dr. Mohamad Maliki Bin Osman (Parliamentary Secretary, Ministry of National Development and MP for Sembawang GRC), Dr. Lim Wee Kiak (MP for Sembawang GRC), and Mr. Louis Ng (Executive Director, ACRES and Chong Pang YEC Environment and Animal Welfare Secretary)!

This is your chance to play a greater role in animal welfare issues, give constructive feedback and help shape animal welfare policies in Singapore.

Register now by sending an email to with your full name and email address.

See you this Saturday!

Best wishes,

The ACRES Team

Date : 6th February 2010 (Saturday)

Time : 2.00pm – 5.00pm

Venue : Chong Pang Community Club Hall

21 Yishun Ring Road, Singapore 768677