The Singapore Vegetarian Meetup Group Message Board › Soy Butter and Vegan Chocolate/ Chocolate Chips

Soy Butter and Vegan Chocolate/ Chocolate Chips

beat
user 10852756
Singapore, SG
Post #: 1
Hi friends! I was just wondering if anyone here'd know where I can buy soy butter and vegan chocolate or chocolate chips? I am doing something for a lactose intolerant friend and she likes chocolate but is always only able to consume measly crumbs of it. If I could help her replace regular chocolate with dairy free that'd be great! :D
Jennifer K.
user 10331721
Singapore, SG
Post #: 3
Hi friends! I was just wondering if anyone here'd know where I can buy soy butter and vegan chocolate or chocolate chips? I am doing something for a lactose intolerant friend and she likes chocolate but is always only able to consume measly crumbs of it. If I could help her replace regular chocolate with dairy free that'd be great! :D

Hi hi.
I do know that Century Square sells vegan chocolates (dairy free) at its basement. The shop name is Prestige. The chocolates are rich and taste heavenly. Hope this info helps.

Jennifer
Sabrina C
user 12101965
Singapore, SG
Post #: 1
Most Cold Storage outlets do sell a brand of soy butter called Simple Soynut Butter (website: http://www.simplefood...­). I tried a few of the flavours before and it has a very distinct taste that needs some getting used to, as in I don't think it will appeal to everyone. The chocolate soynut butter was one of the better ones, in my opinion. If my memory serves me correctly, it is retailing at about $9.00.

I'm not sure if this is the type of butter you are looking for. Alternatively, you can try Earth Balance vegan butter (website: http://www.earthbalancenatural.com/#/products/­) which is sold at Supernature at Park Road, Orchard Boulevard.

I'm not so sure where sells vegan chocolate/choc chips, though you can check at Supernature.
beat
user 10852756
Singapore, SG
Post #: 2
Thanks friends! I'll go look for those. Hope I can find them. :D