The Singapore Vegetarian Meetup Group Message Board › Raw Food Author Paul Nison coming to Singapore for one night Friday May 28th

Raw Food Author Paul Nison coming to Singapore for one night Friday May 28th

Paul N.
user 3982563
West Palm Beach, FL
Post #: 98
Hello Everyone,

I am a raw food author currently on a book tour in Australia. My site is www.paulnison.com

I was planning on flying home via Thailand but my flight has been changed and now I will fly home via Singapore
I will be in SIngapore for 1 night, Friday May 28th. I leave early the next morning. I know there is not much notice but if there is a way we can get a small group together I'd be happy to come and give a lecture. Please let me know what you think.

Also
I am looking to get some fresh durian. My plane gets in at 3:30 pm and I know all the markets are closed at that time. Is it the season and do you know if there is a market I will be able to get some fresh durian?

Finally,
I am planning on staying in a hostel somewhere if you can suggest any. However if you know any anyone in your group who would be interested in having me stay with them for the night, and/or pick me up from the airport to show me around. I know this seems like a weird request but I am a very well know Author in the U.S. and people who are into the raw food diet love to help me like this when I visit their state or town so I figured I'd asks. I can also bring some of my books if you are interested and think people would be. Please check out my site and let me know what you think.

Check out my site www.paulnison.com

Paul Nison
Author/Speaker and Raw Food Gourmet Chef
www.PaulNison.com -Official website of Author Paul Nison
www.RawLife.com -Health E-store for all your health needs

Let's be friends...
www.twitter.com/Paulnison
www.facebook.com/paul.nison
www.myspace.com/therawlife
A former member
Post #: 1
HI Paul

I recently became interested in raw food -- I'd like to join any lecture you have. Anyway, durians are in season now. If you come to Bugis Junction, you can find several stalls that sell them there at the funky market across the street from the MRT station / main shopping mall. Just go through the (crowded, chaotic) street market selling all the baubles and cheap watches and T-shirts until you come to the open street on the other side. You'll see a lot of fruit vendors there, including rows and rows of durian. (I just bought some there a few days ago - yum!)
Paul N.
user 3982563
West Palm Beach, FL
Post #: 99
Thanks for all the info. I haven't found a place to speak but I'll keep you updated.