addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Singapore Vegetarian Meetup Group Message Board › Must see documentary

Must see documentary

George J.
GeorgeJacobs
Singapore, SG
If you haven't already seen it, try to catch the 'Food, Inc' documentary on Channel NewsAsia this Sunday at 7pm. http://www.foodincmov...­ "You'll never look at dinner the same way"

It was a one theatre in SG for a week or so last year. I saw it then, and I also bought the DVD. It's not really pro-veg, but it is very anti factory farming.

Why not invite a few friends or family members to watch with you? Cheers --george jacobs, assistant organiser
Diana V.
user 12561555
Singapore, SG
Post #: 1
Food Inc is a great eye opener indeed. I have just seen it a few weeks ago. Highly recommended for anybody who hasn't seen it yet.
A former member
Post #: 5
Yes, very informative.. and disturbing. Though not a film that ever mentions vegetarian, it has a definite slant against factory farming -- and I became vegan due to my strong feelings about that issue! Strongly recommended, but not for the faint of heart! Some scenes made me cry -- and made me angry, too.