The Singapore Brunch Club (SBC) Message Board › SG Brunch Club on Facebook !

SG Brunch Club on Facebook !

Rahul
user 11244341
Group Organizer
Singapore, SG
Hi All,

Find us on Facebook - https://www.facebook....­

Cindy Lin has set this FB page and I would encourage you all to "Like" the page. This will give people an opportunity to share information, pictures and suggestions in a much easier way.

We are also looking for a brunch cover photo for the FB page, so please post a picture of a memorable brunch - this can be a place, food item, group photo, or anything else that is relevant. Please state what it is/where by this weekend and we'll pick the best to go up. Cindy will rotate it with more brunch pictures as they come in. Perhaps she will choose based on the number of "likes" :)

Also, I would really like to encourage you all to be more active - on the meetup page as well as the FB page - how about liking posts, coming up with suggestions, discussing good brunch experiences, and voting in
polls (to come) on new places that you would like to go or old favorites to re-visit?

Looking forward to meeting you all again soon !

Thanks again to all our Organizers who spend their time and energy on putting together events totally on a voluntary basis! Thanks Cindy, Ken, Trisha .... and our other past organizers JP, Linda, Sooze, Ranjan...and others. And of course to our Chief Photographer Chris Yang.

Have a great new Chinese New Year !

Gong Xi Fa Cai

Do feel free to email me if you have any questions / comments/ suggestions.

(Just a small reminder - this is a Brunch Club, so please let's stick to the Brunch theme ... I get several suggestions for dinner / night events.... we need to incorporate Brunch into the event so if you would like to organize (highly encouraged!!) or suggest meetups, pls make sure that it includes brunch along the way!

Rahul